Mellow Travel Limited ('Mellow', 'we', 'us', 'our') are devoted to securing your personal information confidentiality and follow instructions under appropriate laws.
1. Scope of Terms
2. Collection of Information
We may save Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using this Website and information about how you use this Website including when you open your user account ('User Account'), visit this Website or make reservations for any intended Services or using the Services.
2.1. Opening Your User Account
When you create a User Account or provide any information of your User Account, we may save your Personal data, such as your name, email address, username, password and telephone number.
2.2. Making Reservations for the Services or Using the Services:
- When you visit this Website, make bookings for any scheduled Services or use the Services, we may save and use certain information (which may contain your Personal data or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below: Copies of correspondence (whether by e-mail, instant or personal messaging or otherwise) between you and us; and between you and the Operators;
- Details of your account of this Website (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions);
- Responses to surveys controlled by Mellow relating to the Services and newsletters which may be advertised, published or shared by Mellow;
- Data automatically collected and saved in our server by accessing to or using this Website (including the log-in name and password for your User Account, your computers Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited).
2.3. Payment safety
2.3.1.For your payment safety and to prevent overuse of your credit card information, Mellow may ask for your credit card details and a copy of a government issued ID to verify your purchase after payment is complete. For privacy reasons, you will be asked to cover your ID number and your credit card number except for the last 4 digits.
3. Storage of Information
3.3. Once we have received your data, we will use strict actions and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Mellow does not give any representation, warranty or undertaking that the Personal data you provide to us will be secure at all times, and to the extent Mellow has fulfilled its obligations under no circumstances shall Mellow be responsible for any losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may suffer or incur arising from unauthorized access to or use of your Personal data.
3.4. All payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using online encryption technology. You are liable for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party.
4. Usage of Information
4.1. Mellow will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
4.2. Mellow will use Personal data and other information saved through this Website or when making reservations for the Services to create your User Account, to provide you with the Services, to ongoing improve this Website and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services. Improving this Website and the Service implies that we use your Personal data or such other information to perform faster purchase requests, better customer support and to provide you with timely notice of new Services and special offers.
4.3. Periodically, we may also make use of your Personal data to contact you for reviews on your use of this Website, to encourage us in improving this Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to you, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving those by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
4.4. We process the Personal data saved as far as needed for implementation of the contract with you, for example when you purchase a Service via the Website. Besides, we process the other Personal data saved on the basis of our legitimate interests, which are the further advancement of the Service and for direct marketing goals.
5. Disclosure of Information
5.1. We may periodically share and reveal your Personal data and other information to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
5.1.2. If you are a visitor, to the relevant Operator in connection with a Services which you have
made reservations for or intend to make reservations for.
5.1.3. If you are an Operator, to any visitor in connection with the Services you are offering.
- To our third party service providers (including Google Analytics), which we engage amongst others for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
- If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any governmental authority to make such disclosure.
- Within the Mellow group of companies. Besides, in case of a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, your Personal data may be revealed, shared or moved to the new controlling entity or its authorized third party for carrying on our business.
- To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of Mellow.
- In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent (and in which case we will make it possible for you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was to provide consent).
5.2. Your Personal data may be moved outside of your home country for the abovementioned purposes. If such transfer takes place to a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection, Mellow will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place.
6.1. When you access this Website, information may be saved on your computer in the form of a cookie. 6.2. Enabling cookies on this Website will allow this Website to function properly. Conversely, if you disable cookies on this Website, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this Website. By visiting this Website without changing your settings, you agree to receive all cookies and other data collection tools; however, if you do not accept the use of these cookies, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
7. Your rights
7.1. You may at all times access, correct or erase your Personal Information through this Website via the user portal, under “My Account”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email.
7.2. Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Information or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email. You may also request a copy of the information that we hold about you by sending your request by email.
7.3. Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information.
7.4. When handling a data access or correction request, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the data access or correction request.