Terms of Service for Travel Mellow
Introduction These terms and conditions govern your use of the Travel Mellow website; by using our website, you accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this website are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Unless explicitly stated, Travel Mellow and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website.
- You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Travel Mellow makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Limitation of Liability
- Travel Mellow will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Country/State], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Your Country/State].
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.